Sunday, December 09, 2007

I'll Be Home for Christmas

No really, I will be home for Christmas. Yeah, I'm super pumped - can ya tell?

Being home Christmas isn't really negotiable in my house. My little Mom may seem all easy going, but when it comes to having everyone home for Christmas, well she's not as easy going as she may seem!

So $700 something dollars later we have tickets booked to fly home for the holidays. We'll fly our on Christmas Eve and head back on the 30th, just in time for what ever New Years debauchery we can figure out. I'm hoping that by showing up just before Santa that the rush and stress will be lessened - but really who am I kidding?

So, unless this happens:



I guess we'll be going home for Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it's a great Christmas for ya with the family, Mandy Lou!

and I hope you had a great weekend! :)

Scoobers said...

The video is too funny.
Have a great time!

Lori said...

My mom is a bit manipulative about certain things too. She's pulling for christmas at her house this year (she lives in NY). But I refuse to commit til I see how this whole baby thing is working out for us.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com