Saturday, December 01, 2007

December First

Hey look - I'm posting, does that mean... nah, still haven't decided about the Holidailies, but I thought I'd post today anyway (just in case).

Actually it's just a way to delay going out into the cheek chilling cold to put the lights up on the front of the house. Of course I also have to clean the house and decorate for the Holidays.

Let's circle back to "Cheek Chilling" shall we? In my house that phrase is used to describe not the cute rosy cheeked variety - I mean the other cheeks. I have no idea how my ass can get so cold. I mean sure it's big and it's all fat, but who knew it could get so freaking cold that it hurts?!

All right, enough about my ass - I'll get back to decorating, and maybe I'll swing by Holidailies and sign up, what have I got to loose?

Wondering about the picture? Well, it's World AIDS Day, which isn't nearly as fun as National Ice Cream Day, but more important (it is, right?). So follow the link and give a few bucks if you can, we gotta get rid of this disease.

Current Music: To Build A Home - The Cinematic Orchestra (ok, not actually listening per se, I'm watching the end of the Grey's rerun and that's the song that's on - but I do have the song in my play list and I could be listening to it)

6 comments:

Scoobers said...

day one... down! ;)
posting about the holidays is better than thinking of random stuff anyway. even if it is about the winter air and your chilly buns!

Anonymous said...

Bravo to you for *possibly* undertaking a daily blog post again. I have to pass, but I will read!

Anonymous said...

mandy lou, you've got one day. keep on keepin' it on. you can make it. you will make it, damnit! :) hope you're having a great saturday!

what the hell about the Grey's rerun thursday nite! total bummer.

for a different kind of girl said...

in my family, it was always 'colder than a witch's tit'. i still don't get it, but i go with it. and today was just that here. 'cause it was an ice storm. good times. the witches are perky.

Anonymous said...

You can do the daily posting! I have faith in you. Okay, so I don't know you...but still...I know you can do it! Just grab a mug of hot cocoa, put on the John Denver & The Muppets holiday CD, get snuggled up in your warmest of warm clothes, and the inspiration will come to you!

:o)

kimmyk said...

do you have your tree up yet?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com