Friday, December 14, 2007

Reason Number 72

Yep another reason why it's probably a good thing we don't have kids:

Me: What's that noise?
Scott: What noise?
Me: That noise.
Scott: Oh that? Umm, Pearl's into something.
Me: It doesn't sound good - what is it?
Scott: She's chewing on the basket
Me: Well stop her, she shouldn't be chewing on that.
Scott: Oh she's got some kind of plastic thing. Wait, no that's bad she shouldn't be chewing on that - I think.
Me: Well stop her.
Scott: Oh, should I?
Me: Ya think?

Yeah - kids might not survive Scott, there are some days I'm not sure the animals can.

Current Music: You Know I'm No Good - Amy Winehouse

3 comments:

Scoobers said...

kids would survive me but i don't think i'd survive the kids.

if i hear dookie chewing on anything i assume it's bad now.
no faith. i need to have faith in the puppy, i tell you.

Anonymous said...

haha! girl, there are days when i think, i cannot believe that a kid was entrusted to ME!! :)

Have a great weekend, Mandy Lou!

Lori said...

He knows better, he's just playing dumb so you'll get up and take care of it. That sounds like something my husband would say.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com