Friday, December 21, 2007

Bad Blogger

I'm sorry I've been so lame lately! You'd think being busy would mean tons of fodder for the blog, but not really - it just means busy. I haven't had time to stop by everyone's blogs and visit, or just enjoy reading blogs. I'm woefully backed up on the tivo and I have no idea when I'm going to watch anything.

On the bright side I think I made some good progress on the to do list - well except for the work thing. But I've still got the weekend to work on that.

I never really talk about my job, except to say how busy I am. But I guess why should I post about what I do, when I can get some one to do it for me! Alright, so she doesn't exactly do it for me, but she makes it sound fun and exciting (which most of the time it isn't). Anyway, I figure if you wanted to be reading about the ins and outs of kitchen design, you'd be there and not here listening to me whine!

So, I'll get back to work now, glamorous or not it's got to get done!

Current Music: Do They Know It's Christmas Time? - BandAid

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Mandy Lou, please come redo my kitchen. it's in dire need of a makeover. i liked that kitchen website. i love interior design and all that jazz.

Have a great weekend! :)

for a different kind of girl said...

I've missed visiting my regular stops this week, too. I'm exhausted from the work, but thankfully, I'm done with that for this season now. Well, the work I get paid for. Now I have to catch up with the blog friends, and then begin tackling all that needs done here, including wrapping presents.

If I don't get back here before then, I hope you have a safe and uneventful flight to California, and you enjoy the holiday with your family!

Merry Christmas!!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com