Tuesday, July 24, 2007

They're In!

Ok, I just got a call from Scott (so much for call me as soon as you get in!) - they're on the island. According to the website they finally crossed the finish line around ten to three this morning! The funny thing is that Scott and JR didn't even know who came in when (with the exception of the boat that was right in front of them) or what place they took. I gave them the sad news that they didn't do very well, but at least came in ahead of Griffin! From the looks of things, many of the boats aren't even in yet (the results to date), but at least they aren't the pickle boat and they won't miss the party!

I was on-line all day and all evening watching the results. The first boat in their class came in around 5:30 pm yesterday, and they were only 3 hours behind them at the buoy - so I figured I'd see their finish time pop up any time after 8pm. I was checking until midnight, and still only 3 boats were in - so I gave up and went to bed.

I guess I can breath easy now - he's arrived in one piece and getting ready to party (grr, wish I were there) and he'll be coming home tomorrow!

Current Music: Into Your Arms - The Lemonheads

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com