Thursday, July 12, 2007

Clumsy

There's all kinds of clumsy - there's the person that drops stuff regularly (I have a few friends that could do with an adult sippy cup, specially after a few drinks), there's the person that can't manage to stay on their feet, constantly tripping and falling, and there's the person that randomly runs into stuff. That would be me.

It amazes me how many things I run into on a given day - I just managed to swing my hand into the corner of a cardboard box. What I really love are the random bruises, I usually get a couple "mystery" bruises a week (and that's not including any that I end up with after a party night!). This week's mystery bruises included a strange one on my hand - at first I thought it was just a spot of tan in a can that I forgot to wash off, and a vivid purple number that I found on my knee this morning. And that's just the stuff that I can see easily - I fear for my back side and any other regions I can't see!

How is it that I can do myself enough damage that I can bruise (or better yet are the random cuts and scrapes) and NOT remember?! I can't say that I bruise easily, since it usually takes a pretty serious bump, but if it takes something so noticeable, why am I constantly surprised by new injuries?

Current Music: Tears Dry On Their Own - Amy Winehouse

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com