Saturday, July 14, 2007

New Nail Polish!

Shallow I know, but I do love a new bottle of nail polish - calorie free happiness in a jar, all for just $8! I picked up "20 Candles on My Cake" and "OPI Ink". And I bought them even though I'm still totally in love with "Licoln Park After Dark" and "Oh...To Be 25 Again!" - it's an illness really.

So far I'm liking the 20 Candles, it's a bit grown up (but then so am I sometimes), it's a nice pinky-red or redy-pink it's a good nail and toe color - who could ask for more! I haven't tried on the Ink yet - it's super shimmery dark, should be a good toe color, but I only just put on my "Romeo & Joliet" - and I haven't even pulled out the rest of my super fun summer toe colors! The good thing is there's a fair amount of summer left.

In my next life I want to be a color namer for OPI or Benefit - that would be crazy fun! I actually have a polish color called "Who Comes Up With These Names?" - but seriously, how do they do it?

Current Music: Brown Eyed Girl - Me First and the Gimme Gimmes

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com