Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I have a Dilemma

So it's been almost a month since my frightening hair cut. And I've finally figured out how to deal with these stinking bangs (I've got sort of a Heidi Klum thing happening now - just the hair though). The problem is this, now they're too long!

The dilemma is this: do I just keep growing them out and hopefully get the look that I originally wanted or do I get them trimmed and wear them as they are for a bit? But this gets to the deeper problem of bangs - growing them out! What a pain that is, and I'm already part of the way there, so maybe my answer lies there?

Why does it have to be so hard to be a girl? Scott's out of bed and out the door in 15 minutes (well 20 if there's a second bathroom stop!). I'm at the whole "beauty" thing for at least an hour - jeesh!

Current Music: If Looks Could Kill - Camera Obscura

3 comments:

kimmyk said...

we should see a picture of your bangs.
i let mine grow out now i'm wondering if i should cut them again.

decisions decisions decisions.

Scoobers said...

Bangs or no bangs... that was my question. I took the time to grow them out and then decided that it is better to have them. The trick was to keep them long enough to swipe them to one side. That way they are long enough to tuck behind an ear but short enough to look like you have them. Confusing... yes.

Gotta love bein' a girl! : )

Mandy Lou said...

I'll try to get a picture up - before they get too long, but I've been avoiding the camera since I got them cut!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com