Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Bad Bangs

You know how sometimes you go in to get a new hair cut - and you want to do something different, but you're not sure what? I had one of those days last week, and I'm still paying for it! I went in wanting something like this or this or even this and ended up with something like this! Yikes!

I'm not which part is worse:
1. My stylist saying "I won't cut them too short - I don't want to give you 'mall bangs'" and then I got them anyway.
2. Scott saying - "Wow, your hair isn't going to look like that all the time - is it?".
3. J saying "You look just like when we first met you, when you were 19 - only more tired." (On the upside, M came to my defence saying how cute they were and that J would pay later for the comment.)

So the good news is that your hair grows 1/2 inch per month, and my hair tends to grow really fast in the summer - fingers crossed! The other good news is that "Bold Bangs" are in again - now, keep in mind that I do not look anything like any of these fabulous actresses, but it makes me feel better that someone else's stylist had a bad day too!

Current Music: Lost & Found - Adrienne Pierce

1 comments:

kimmyk said...

i've been wanting to get my hair all whacked off, but i have naturally curly hair and well, yeah. can't do it. but i want to. if i do, i'll show you how horrible i look. but for now, it's always in a ponytail.

if i knew i could get my hair cut and walk out looking like kate walsh you better believe i'd do it. LOL.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com