Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another Open Letter

Dear Bosses Wife,

Do you find it fairly hypocritical that you told me I should wear a tank top under my shirt because my bra was showing?

Seeing as how you are the one that usually has your bra strap showing. Not to mention the low cut tank tops that you wear at least once or twice a week (and that your boobs regularly fall out of). I realize that your husband is a "boob man" (it might be why I got the job) and that you mostly just work in the back and don't see clients, but is it really fair to say that I should cover the gap in my shirt?

I will grant the fact that the shirt was a bit tight and I could have made a better bra choice, I will also grant that we are "friends" (in the loose work sense) and maybe you thought you were being helpful. But I still say you're a hypocrite.

Thank you for your time,
Irritated well-dressed Employee.

Current Music: Amy Winehouse - Fuck Me Pumps

1 comments:

for a different kind of girl said...

Sorry you had to endure that conversation. It's so often the case there's no mirror to turn them around to look at, isn't it!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com